Friday, November 23, 2012

Intentional Thanksgiving 3

I haven't been able to post because I have been without Internet the past few days, and I only have it now for just a bit. However, I have been keeping up with my list of things I am thankful for. Here is my list from the past few days...

Tuesday...

16. I'm thankful for my Texas roots :)

17. I'm thankful also that God brought me to Iowa and made it feel like home.

18. I'm also thankful for Target, which may seem silly but I just love that store and I know I'll miss it in NZ.

19. I'm thankful that the Lord's loving kindness never ceases!

20. I'm thankful for my best friend Mindi and that no matter how far apart we are, we are able to pick up where we left off.

On Wednesday I was thankful for...

21. Big comfy sweatshirts.

22. Movie nights with Andy.

23. Our small group at church- they are some of our closest friends!

24. Having 2 amazing sisters who I love so much!

25. Having a wonderful brother that I love and am so thankful for!

On Thursday I was thankful for...

26. Delicious Thanksgiving food!

27. Fun and laughter with family.

28. Black Friday shopping (mostly for the memories).

29. For family nearby to celebrate the holidays with.

30. I am also thankful that God has given me so much to be thankful for, both now and for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment