Monday, November 19, 2012

Intentional Thanksgiving 2

"I WILL MAGNIFY HIM WITH THANKSGIVING"
Psalm 69:30b

From Sunday...

6.  I'm thankful for our prayer and financial partners that have generously and selflessly supported us over the years and through this time of transition.

7. I am thankful for the amazing woman that God has put into my life to invest in at Iowa State.

8. I love a good book and I am so thankful for them!  I'm especially thankful for my current favorite book, We Would See Jesus, and the impact it has had on my life over the years. 

9. I'm thankful for coffee shops and the inevitable good conversations that happen there.

10. I am so thankful for my family, both the ones that have known me since birth and the family I married into.  I love them so much and am thankful for all the ways they have loved and cared for Andy and I.

Today...

11. I am so thankful for Duane and Danelle Jensen and for how they have selflessly opened up their home to us and let us be a part of their family.

12. I'm thankful that God's timing is perfect, and that nothing catches Him by surprise.

13. I'm thankful for fun friends that I can spend the whole day with shopping, doing crafts, or any other kind of excuse we can come up with to hang out!

14. I'm thankful for rest and the occasional nap!

15. I am thankful for our church family at Grand Avenue Baptist.  I'm am so blessed by all the ways they have loved us, supported us, and have helped us to grow in our walks with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment